25 January 2009

could it be a metamorphosis?

all 5 of you... okay more like 2..of.. you.. may have noticed that my blog has changed a lot lately. not with new and exciting posts, but with a bunch of different attempts at creating my own design.

deciding on what form my blog will take is a whole lot of pressure. it's like trying to figure out what to wear down the red carpet without a stylist and then the kicker is that i happen to be a stylist, but i don't really trust my own style. how am i going to express me?

the past couple of years have been interesting a lot of ups and downs, mostly downs... but i think i've gone through some major changes. i'm not sure as of yet where i've ended up, but in the words of my niece emi..."she went through a metamorphosis!"and that is quite possibly true.

9 comments:

According to Ana said...

Maybe you should try interpretive dance to help you express?

I like the new blog I think you have finally surpassed Shep's

brie said...

I think you are a pretty cool butterfly except I don't like butterflys because they fly erratically and make me nervous.

But you don't.

And I really like your blog design. And yes, I agree with Ana, your blog has finally surpassed the Shepcat. I think that robot at the top of your page wants you to blog more.

Go Racher!

The Leavitt's said...

me likey

Michelle said...

I love the blog, and I love the acknowledgement of how things change and we change as times pass. I like all the things you have been doing lately, sheps blog, Grun branding, etc. Very hip and cool.

Anonymous said...

don't you know by now that we all want to be you? You just put it on your blog and we will be saying it, doing it, thinking it's cool whatever it is! I think I speak for all of us when I say: You're my Oprah.
Page

Tom and Nan said...

Love the new look. Life seems like a never ending metamorphosis. Even grannys like me have to figure out how to be happy with the constant changes. I'm trying to figure out what kind of creature I am now that the mom role has changed to grandmom. Luck and love flowing your way.

Anonymous said...

Hey Rach, it was so good to talk to you! It's gonna take me a long time to get through and catch up but hey I got nothin' but time right now :) If only today was my 40th birthday...!

Launa said...

You haven't changed into liking NIA, have you? If so, I'm worried!

Fonzi Christ said...

the only constant thing in this world is change.
thats normal