02 August 2009

I heart Max


My younger sister had her third child this last Friday and for some reason I feel a special connection to the kid. I've only seen pictures at this point but he is so rad. It's inexplicable but the little guy feels like he'll be my buddy. I wish I could be the auntie that spoils him by buying him everything in the world he could possibly want, but all I have right now to give is me and it's motivation to make me the best me possible for him. Here's to you Max man. I'll be there to visit soon!

7 comments:

Michelle said...

I can't wait to see more pictures! Happy Auntie day!

According to Ana said...

I got a little teary on this one. He must be a kindred spirit.
He will think is has the best aunt in the world I know it.

According to Ana said...

I got a little teary on this one. He must be a kindred spirit.
He will think is has the best aunt in the world I know it.

rufannmama said...

he is very cuddly. by the way it, isn't ruthie and the nieces anymore.

:)

The Johnson 5 said...

He is lucky to have you for an Aunt. This post is so sweet it made me want to stop yelling at my kids and remember why they are so special to me. Thanks!

Tom and Nan said...

Cutest little guy. I can't wait to see him. Sorry we missed you at grandpas' reunion. We're working on a Jay Ramsay reunion for May of next year. Hope we can get everybody there.

A said...

he's cute! congrats to ruth and the fam. i'm certain you'll be best buds with max. after all, your nieces adore you. hope we get to meet up soon.