23 August 2008

shave ice mmmmm...

today was a tropsicals day at grün. it was freakin' hot, i'd say at least 105 or more, the perfect day for the world's best shave ice. my good friend brie's, bro & his wife stopped by first thing to partake. i challenged brett to the big kahuna, the shave ice to end all shave ices.... only a real man can take on the kahuna. here is he is tackling a big kahuna, kukalaka berry hawaiian style with aloha cream and his cute wife:



p.s. he had already been working on it for awhile... it was much bigger to start.

.... mmmmmm shave ice.

4 comments:

brie said...

I'm so for reals jealous right now. Yesterday my bro got to enjoy a hella big kahuna and I got to have a panic attack at the fish aquarium. Sweet.

Brett said...

Thank you for the best shaved ice since our Hawaii trip 7 years ago!! It was our favorite part of the whole trip (kind of lame, I know). I have to say that the Big Kahuna was the first shaved ice to test me, it was by far the biggest one i've ever had.

thanks again!

brie said...

I tagged you, loser.

Michelle said...

Gosh, I REALLY need a tropsical. Now. Right now.